Skincare, Makeup, Crafts, Shoes... Life of an Aesthetic Fanatic.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wow. Wow. Wow! LIFE!

So sorry, things have been going crazy! Got a new job within a fairly large corporate spa, and the training has been intense! They use some incredible skin care lines that I have been using on and off for a while now, B. Kamins and Image, I LOVE them! I will get into each of them and my product favorites as I begin to write more again. As I totally intend to.
I also started a side project that I am so excited about! I am making some adorable flower hair clips that I would like to sell on etsy. Only problem is that I can't make them fast enough, they sell before I can list them!

But, back to skin. My favorite :)
I am going to try and switch off from one to the other. There are so many products in each line that I like and want to share and it can be over whelming. There is just so much!
Let me start with a little background on Image today. The company was founded in 2003 and has been approved and is sold all over the US, Europe, Switzerland and the Middle East.
They believe in their products being:
  • paraben free
  • not tested on animals
  • no petrochemicals
  • no chemical preservatives
  • fragrance is 100% composed of essential oils
  • full of active ingredients and has so much to offer for every skin type.
They were one of the first companies to remove parabens from their line in 2007.

I wanted to give you a little background on the company because I strongly believe in this product and back up this entire line 100%. I use it, love it and am always excited to keep learning more!
I will go into each division and talk about my favorites first, so keep checking back. And if you have any questions HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment